Nasdaq Futures, Inc. (NFX)
Nasdaq Futures, Inc. (NFX) the exchange group's US-based designated contract market (DCM), will leverage the exchange group's transformative Genium INET technology, and the platform will be domiciled in Chicago. The platform provides open and neutral access, and firms will be able to access the market through proprietary order management systems, broker platforms, and leading independent software vendors.
NFX will offer cash-settled energy derivatives with a transparent fee structure and the products will be cleared through The Options Clearing Corporation (OCC). NFX will offer competitive pricing, an innovative clearing solution and high-performance technology for futures and options based on key energy benchmarks including oil, natural gas and US power.
NFX ITCH will provide full depth of the order book and last sale information as well as reference data messages. NFX ITCH will be offered with a companion GLIMPSE feed as a state of the market retransmission facility add-on.
NFX Auxiliary Market Data (AMD) will provide reference data messages, certain trade information as well as open interest and end of day settlement data.
For more information, please refer to the Nasdaq Futures, Inc. (NFX) Home Page.
Benefits & Features
- Identify and pursue unique trading opportunities on Nasdaq Futures listed products.
- Ability to create real-time display options for Nasdaq Futures listed products.
- Via Nasdaq Direct Data Feed Products: Trading firms and market data vendors may create a real-time display by processing direct Nasdaq data feed products. For detailed technical documentation for Nasdaq Futures (NFX) products, please refer to the Nasdaq Futures (NFX) technical specifications page.
- Via Market Data Vendors: Individual investors and traders may access real-time data through a number of authorized Nasdaq market data distributors. Market data distributors provide both display devices and data feed products containing Nasdaq real-time data. Refer to the Nasdaq Futures (NFX) Market Data Vendors page for a complete list of companies.
PricingThere is currently no distributor fee for the Nasdaq Futures, Inc. (NFX) Data Feeds.
Agreements & Forms
To initiate this data on a data feed, firms must submit the appropriate documentation and receive prior approval from Nasdaq:
- Data Feed Request Form - Required for all firms
- Nasdaq Global Data Agreement - Required for all firms prior to initiation of the first Nasdaq data service only
- System Application - Required for firms only if the data will be displayed or used in a system that is not yet approved by Nasdaq
For the complete list of Nasdaq and UTP market data agreements and forms, please refer to the Nasdaq Global Data Products Agreements and Forms page.
To order this data on a stand-alone terminal/controlled display product, end users or end-user firms should contact their market data vendor for the appropriate agreements and forms.