NASDAQ Futures Market Data Feed
The NASDAQ Futures Exchange (NASDAQ Futures) Market Data Feed is designed to provide NASDAQ Futures Best Bid and Offer, last sale information and open interest and settlement prices directly to NASDAQ Futures market data participant firms.
Benefits & Features
- Identify and pursue unique trading opportunities on proprietary NASDAQ Futures listed products.
- Ability to create real-time display options for NASDAQ Futures listed products.
- Via NASDAQ OMX Direct Data Feed Products: Trading firms and market data vendors may create a real-time display by processing direct NASDAQ OMX data feed products. For detailed technical documentation for NASDAQ OMX direct products, please refer to the Market Data technical specifications page.
- Via Market Data Vendors: Individual investors and traders may access real-time data through a number of authorized NASDAQ OMX market data distributors. Market data distributors provide both display devices and data feed products containing NASDAQ real-time data. Refer to the Market Data Vendors page for a complete list of companies.
PricingThere is currently no distributor fee for the NASDAQ Futures Market Data Feed.
Agreements & Forms
To initiate this data on a data feed, firms must submit the appropriate documentation and receive prior approval from Nasdaq:
- Data Feed Request Form - Required for all firms
- Nasdaq Global Data Agreement - Required for all firms prior to initiation of the first Nasdaq data service only
- System Application - Required for firms only if the data will be displayed or used in a system that is not yet approved by Nasdaq
For the complete list of Nasdaq and UTP market data agreements and forms, please refer to the Nasdaq Global Data Products Agreements and Forms page.
To order this data on a stand-alone terminal/controlled display product, end users or end-user firms should contact their market data vendor for the appropriate agreements and forms.