Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Options Trader Alert #2012 - 45
BX Options Will Complete Rollout on Tuesday, July 17, 2012
What you need to know:
What is changing?
BX Options successfully launched on Friday, June 29, 2012. BX Options will complete its rollout tomorrow, Tuesday, July 17, 2012.
What is the rollout schedule for BX Options?
- Friday, June 29: AA, C, INTC, MU, PCX - Completed
- Tuesday, July 10: 50 additional Penny Pilot options - Completed
- Tuesday, July 17: Complete rollout - remainder of Penny Pilot options (other than ESI, MNX, TLB and YRCW) - see the rollout symbol list
Where can I find more information?
- Refer to OTA #41.
- Refer to the BX Options Page on the NASDAQ Trader® website.
- Refer to the BX Options FAQs.
- Refer to the BX Options Fact Sheet.
- Contact BX Options Market Operations at +1 215 496 1571.
About the NASDAQ OMX Group: The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. is the world's largest exchange company. It delivers trading, exchange technology and public company services across six continents, with more than 3,600 listed companies. NASDAQ OMX offers multiple capital raising solutions to companies around the globe, including its U.S. listings market, NASDAQ OMX Nordic, NASDAQ OMX Baltic, NASDAQ OMX First North, and the U.S. 144A sector. The company offers trading across multiple asset classes including equities, derivatives, debt, commodities, structured products and exchange-traded funds. NASDAQ OMX technology supports the operations of over 70 exchanges, clearing organizations and central securities depositories in more than 50 countries. NASDAQ OMX Nordic and NASDAQ OMX Baltic are not legal entities but describe the common offering from NASDAQ OMX exchanges in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Iceland, Tallinn, Riga, and Vilnius. For more information about NASDAQ OMX, visit www.nasdaqomx.com.