NASDAQ OMX has a long standing history of market expertise in delivering strategic and innovative trading solutions- and the global fixed-income markets are no exception.
Electronic Trading Platform for U.S. Treasuries
In June 2013, NASDAQ OMX acquired eSpeed - an established electronic platform for trading U.S. Treasury Securities, including 2YR, 3YR, 5YR, 7YR, 10YR and 30YR "On the Run" Benchmarks.Customers can benefit directly from NASDAQ OMX's proven expertise in Market Technology and operational excellence in U.S. marketplaces- combined with eSpeed's pioneering work in the electronic execution of U.S. Treasury Securities trading.
Connectivity and Order Execution
eSpeed's proprietary API is a combination of marketplace trading tools, making automated trading faster and more flexible.
- Several methods of order execution available to support a variety of trading
- Direct FIX 4.4- the industry standard in connectivity
- Native API
- Third party vendors
- Straight-through processing through FIX or API
- Ultra low latency connectivity through Co-Location
- Real-time multicast market data
The fully electronic NASDAQ OMX eSpeed trading platform features leading functionality based on customer demand:
- Central Limit Order Book matches customer orders on a Price/Time priority basis for fair and equal market access
- FIFO market with no "work up"
- Supports global market trading hours, open 22-23 hours per day
- Sophisticated risk management tools, which includes pre and post trade risk controls
- 100% anonymous market
Fixed Income Market Data (eSpeed)
NASDAQ OMX eSpeed fixed income market data is offered in real-time, intraday, end-of-day, historical and indicative formats through the following market data products:
- eSpeed Direct - Historical and real-time data is delivered directly to clients' networks
- eSpeed View - Active, real-time data for on-the-run U.S. Treasuries with fully customizable views
- eSpeed RTD (formerly AutoSpeed 2.0) - Direct access to eSpeed's liquid, real-time, raw market data imported into a Microsoft Excel plug-in application, seamlessly and rapidly
- eSpeed Snapshot - End-of-day pricing for U.S. Treasuries, available through FTP dissemination
- eSpeed Eye - Continuous real-time indicative pricing for U.S Treasury instruments
Visit the eSpeed Market Data page for more information on data feeds.
Connectivity, Prime Brokers and ISV Partners
For further information on connectivity options, prime brokerage services and the Preferred Vendor Program, please contact Patrick Troy, NASDAQ OMX Business Development, at +1 312 568 5964 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NASDAQ OMX Co-Location
NASDAQ OMX Co-Location Services offers subscribers a unique opportunity to place their own trading systems within NASDAQ OMX data centers. Through our primary data center, firms can access all eight of NASDAQ's U.S. Markets.
- The NASDAQ Stock Market
- NASDAQ OMX BX
- NASDAQ OMX PSX
- NASDAQ OMX BX Options
- The NASDAQ Options Market
- NASDAQ OMX PHLX
- NASDAQ Futures
- NASDAQ eSpeed
Close proximity to all NASDAQ OMX U.S.-based market platforms significantly reduces message latencies and network connection costs. Contact Doug Aragones at +1 212 231 5189 or Rich Mitterando at +1 212 401 8788 for more information on how your firm can benefit from Co-Location.