Monday, August 06, 2012
Data News #2012 - 14
NASDAQ OMX Global Data Policies Update
- All Markets
- All Products
- NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products at +1 301 978 5307, Option #3 or +45 33 93 33 66
What you need to know:
- NASDAQ OMX® has published an updated version of the NASDAQ OMX Global Data Policies.
- Updates to NASDAQ OMX Global Data Policies have been previously communicated in Data News items and Newsletters. Distributors are required to follow these policies by the effective date communicated.
Which Data Policies have been updated?
NASDAQ OMX has updated the NASDAQ OMX Global Data Policies as follows:
- Added NASDAQ OMX PHLX Top of PHLX Options (TOPO) to products available for Managed Data Solutions.
- Added NASDAQ TotalView-ITCH FPGA distributor fee policy.
- Clarified Enterprise License pricing with regards to Enhanced Display Solution Fee.
- Added Subscriber definitions for Nordic Per Custody Account and Per Active Subscriber.
- Modified Academic Waiver policy for certain educational organizations.
Where can I find the associated pricing information?
The full price lists are accessible at the following links:
Where can I find additional information?
- Refer to the NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products Operations page.
- Contact NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products at +1 301 978 5307, Option #3, or +45 33 93 33 66.
About the NASDAQ OMX Group: The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. is the world's largest exchange company. It delivers trading, exchange technology and public company services across six continents, with more than 3,600 listed companies. NASDAQ OMX offers multiple capital raising solutions to companies around the globe, including its U.S. listings market, NASDAQ OMX Nordic, NASDAQ OMX Baltic, NASDAQ OMX First North, and the U.S. 144A sector. The company offers trading across multiple asset classes including equities, derivatives, debt, commodities, structured products and exchange-traded funds. NASDAQ OMX technology supports the operations of over 70 exchanges, clearing organizations and central securities depositories in more than 50 countries. NASDAQ OMX Nordic and NASDAQ OMX Baltic are not legal entities but describe the common offering from NASDAQ OMX exchanges in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Iceland, Tallinn, Riga, and Vilnius. For more information about NASDAQ OMX, visit www.nasdaqomx.com.