Friday, August 06, 2010
Data News #2010 - 19
NASDAQ OMX Announces New Invoice Presentment and Payment Website
- All Markets
- All Products
- NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products at + 1 301 978 5307
What you need to know:
- NASDAQ OMX® is pleased to announce the launch of a new web-based tool called Invoice Presentation – Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment (EIPP).
- This website is designed to help our customers easily retrieve copies of invoices and quickly review open account balances.
- Invoice Presentation will replace the current NASDAQ Billing Invoices system.
- The new system is available to customers immediately.
What is changing?
NASDAQ OMX is pleased to launch a new web-based tool called Invoice Presentation – Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment (EIPP). EIPP replaces the current NASDAQ Billing Invoices system and is available immediately. This system displays open account balances and offers the ability to easily retrieve copies of invoices without web certificates.
When will NASDAQ OMX cease using the Billing Invoice system?
- The billing account number(s) for which the request applies
- The email address to which you would like invoices sent (up to 3)
- Your name and phone number
- For questions regarding registration on the EIPP website, please contact Customer Support at CITServiceDesk@nasdaqomx.com, and your request will be handled by our expert support team.
- For questions regarding the new system or invoices, please contact the NASDAQ OMX Customer Response Team at +1 800 955 3898.
- For questions regarding data products, please contact NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products at +1 301 978 5307.
The legacy system will be phased out by the end of 2010. Customers are encouraged to transition to EIPP as soon as possible.
What do I need to do?
To access your current account and invoice information, you must register as a new user. After registration is complete, additional accounts may be added for a consolidated review of invoicing activity for your entire firm.
To register as a new user, visit the NASDAQ OMX EIPP Website.
How will I receive my invoices?
In an effort to support global sustainability, NASDAQ OMX encourages all customers to convert to email delivery for invoices. If your firm presently receives invoices via standard mail in addition to email, please consider email delivery only. To request email delivery of invoices, send the following information to email@example.com:
Where can I find additional information?
About the NASDAQ OMX Group: The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. is the world's largest exchange company. It delivers trading, exchange technology and public company services across six continents, with more than 3,600 listed companies. NASDAQ OMX offers multiple capital raising solutions to companies around the globe, including its U.S. listings market, NASDAQ OMX Nordic, NASDAQ OMX Baltic, NASDAQ OMX First North, and the U.S. 144A sector. The company offers trading across multiple asset classes including equities, derivatives, debt, commodities, structured products and exchange-traded funds. NASDAQ OMX technology supports the operations of over 70 exchanges, clearing organizations and central securities depositories in more than 50 countries. NASDAQ OMX Nordic and NASDAQ OMX Baltic are not legal entities but describe the common offering from NASDAQ OMX exchanges in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Iceland, Tallinn, Riga, and Vilnius. For more information about NASDAQ OMX, visit www.nasdaqomx.com.