Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Data News #2011 - 1
NASDAQ OMX Announces New Summary Reporting Application - NORA
- All Markets
- All Products
- NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products at +1 301 978 5307, Option #3 or +45 33 93 33 66
What you need to know:
- Effective March 21, 2011, NASDAQ OMX® will launch the NASDAQ OMX Reporting Application (NORA), a newly improved system for online summary usage reporting.
- NORA will replace the Online Vendor Reporting (OLIVER) system.
- All current users of the OLIVER system must switch to NORA via the easy enrollment instructions to be provided by email.
- A link to the NORA website is available on the NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products Operations and Compliance page on the NASDAQ OMX Trader® website beginning March 21, 2011.
What is changing?
Effective March 21, 2011, NASDAQ OMX will launch NORA, a newly improved system for online summary usage reporting. The OLIVER system will be retired as of March 21, 2011 and users must enroll in NORA to continue online summary usage reporting.
Please note that the NORA system will not replace detailed usage reporting systems (VRXML, VRXLS).
What do I need to do?
Current users of the OLIVER system will receive an email with enrollment instructions. Upon login, users may begin to enter summary usage reporting into NORA.
For new users, NORA allows for easy self enrollment. Simply go to the NORA website and click on the register button to obtain quick access.
What are some new features of NORA?
The new NORA system has been designed with the end users in mind. In addition to quick and easy self enrollment, users will have the same existing functionality of the OLIVER System, along with the option to receive email confirmations of activity and approvals, add and remove account numbers, change password and security questions, edit profile information and view open U.S. account balances.
The NORA system allows customers to access information via five tabs:
- Home tab – View open U.S. balances and link to online invoices for all accounts.
- Usage Reporting tab – Enter summary usage reporting.
- Activity Report tab - View prior data entry by date and export data entry to a text file.
- Manage Accounts tab – View and add/remove assigned account numbers.
- Update Profile tab – Change contact and password information and change email notification settings.
Where can I find additional information?
- For questions regarding the NORA system, please contact NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products Operations Team at +1 301 978 5307 Option #3 or +45 33 93 33 66.
- To sign-up to receive your invoices via email, please complete and submit the request form.
- To access an electronic copy of your invoice using our online system, please go to Electronic Invoice Presentment (EIP).
About the NASDAQ OMX Group: The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. is the world's largest exchange company. It delivers trading, exchange technology and public company services across six continents, with more than 3,600 listed companies. NASDAQ OMX offers multiple capital raising solutions to companies around the globe, including its U.S. listings market, NASDAQ OMX Nordic, NASDAQ OMX Baltic, NASDAQ OMX First North, and the U.S. 144A sector. The company offers trading across multiple asset classes including equities, derivatives, debt, commodities, structured products and exchange-traded funds. NASDAQ OMX technology supports the operations of over 70 exchanges, clearing organizations and central securities depositories in more than 50 countries. NASDAQ OMX Nordic and NASDAQ OMX Baltic are not legal entities but describe the common offering from NASDAQ OMX exchanges in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Iceland, Tallinn, Riga, and Vilnius. For more information about NASDAQ OMX, visit www.nasdaqomx.com.