Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Data Technical News #2012 - 20
NASDAQ OMX U.S. Proprietary Data Feed Schedules for Tuesday, July 3, 2012
- The NASDAQ Stock Market
- NASDAQ OMX BX
- NASDAQ OMX PSX
- The NASDAQ Options Markets
- NASDAQ OMX PHLX
- NASDAQ OMX Futures Exchange (NFX)
- All NASDAQ OMX U.S. data feed products
- NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products at +1 301 978 5307
What you need to know:
- NASDAQ OMX® will close its U.S. equity and derivative markets three hours early on Tuesday, July 3, 2012.
- To accommodate the early closing schedule, NASDAQ OMX will modify the dissemination times for closing reports and end-of-day event control messages for its proprietary data feeds.
- Please note that the NASDAQ OMX U.S. markets will also be closed on Wednesday, July 4, 2012, in observation of the U.S Independence Day holiday.
When will NASDAQ OMX U.S. markets close on Tuesday, July 3, 2012?
On Tuesday, July 3rd, NASDAQ OMX U.S. equity and derivative markets will operate on an abbreviated trading day schedule. For NASDAQ OMX markets, the market close times will be:
|NASDAQ OMX Venue||Regular Market Session Close
Eastern Time (ET)
|Extended Trading Session Close (ET)|
|The NASDAQ Stock Market®||1:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|NASDAQ OMX BXSM||1:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|NASDAQ OMX PSXSM||1:00 p.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|The NASDAQ Options MarketSM||1:00 p.m. for equity options
1:15 p.m. for index and ETF options
|NASDAQ OMX PHLXSM||1:00 p.m. for Equity Options, Narrow Based Index Options and World Currency Options
1:15 p.m. for Broad Based Index Options
Will NASDAQ OMX modify the transmission schedule for its U.S. data feeds on July 3rd?
In conjunction with the early U.S. market close, NASDAQ OMX will adjust the closing transmission schedules for its U.S. proprietary equity and derivative data feed products. For the modified closing times for NASDAQ OMX proprietary feeds on July 3rd, please refer to the NASDAQ OMX Data Feeds – Early Close Transmission Schedule.
While most of its U.S. products will close early on July 3rd, NASDAQ OMX will observe a normal schedule for the following two data feed products offered via NASDAQ OMX Information, LLC: Mutual Fund Dissemination Service (MFDS) and RussellTick.
Will NASDAQ OMX exchanges be closed on Wednesday, July 4, 2012?
NASDAQ OMX U.S. exchanges will be closed on Wednesday, July 4, 2012. Please note that NASDAQ OMX will operate on normal operating schedule for its non-U.S. markets on July 3rd. As a result, the NASDAQ OMX Global Index Data Service (GIDS), RussellTick and the European Last Sale (ELS) data feed products will be up and available at the NASDAQ OMX U.S. data centers on July 3rd. RussellTick and ELS will operate on their normal schedules; however, NASDAQ OMX Global Index Services will operate on a modified transmission schedule on July 3rd.
Where can I find additional information?
- Refer to the following NASDAQ OMX holiday support documents:
- Refer to the following news items on the NASDAQ OMX Trader® website:
- UTP Vendor Alert #2012–4: UTP Data Feed Schedule for July 3rd.
- Contact NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products at +1 301 978 5307.
"FINRATM and Trade Reporting FacilityTM are trademarks of Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc."
About the NASDAQ OMX Group: The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. is the world's largest exchange company. It delivers trading, exchange technology and public company services across six continents, with more than 3,600 listed companies. NASDAQ OMX offers multiple capital raising solutions to companies around the globe, including its U.S. listings market, NASDAQ OMX Nordic, NASDAQ OMX Baltic, NASDAQ OMX First North, and the U.S. 144A sector. The company offers trading across multiple asset classes including equities, derivatives, debt, commodities, structured products and exchange-traded funds. NASDAQ OMX technology supports the operations of over 70 exchanges, clearing organizations and central securities depositories in more than 50 countries. NASDAQ OMX Nordic and NASDAQ OMX Baltic are not legal entities but describe the common offering from NASDAQ OMX exchanges in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Iceland, Tallinn, Riga, and Vilnius. For more information about NASDAQ OMX, visit www.nasdaqomx.com.