Monday, July 09, 2012
Financial Products News #2012 - 50
Russell Index to be Disseminated in Real-Time on RussellTick Effective Monday, July 16, 2012
Data Feeds Impacted:
What you need to know:
What has been announced?
NASDAQ OMX has been requested to increase the dissemination of the following index:
- Russell Developed Eurozone SMID EUR (Symbol: RUEZSMID)
The increased frequency will assist clients in measuring products against the index. The summary messages will be disseminated as per usual and are unaffected by the increased dissemination frequency.
How will the indexes be disseminated?
Effective Monday, July 16, 2012, data recipients will receive real-time information from the proprietary RussellTick data feed.
|Index Identifier||Index Name||Currency||Dissemination Frequency||Session ID||Originator ID||RUEZSMID||Russell Developed Eurozone SMID EUR||EUR||15-second intervals||"A"||"RE"|
NASDAQ OMX will also support the following directory messages on RussellTick:
- Index End of Day Summary (Category A - Type B): Disseminated at the end of the U.S. and European trading session to relay closing index summary data.
- Index Directory (Category A - Type C): Disseminated at the start of each day to relay basic index information.
For a full list of the covered indexes on the RussellTick data feed, please click here.
Where can I find additional information?
- For questions about NASDAQ OMX Information, LLC data products, please contact NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products at +1 301 978 5307 or +45 3393 3366.
- For information about the Russell Indexes, please visit the Russell Indexes webpage or contact Russell Client Service at +1 866 551 0617.
- For information about RussellTick, please visit the RussellTick product page on the NASDAQ OMX Trader® website and refer to the Frequently Asked Questions document.
- For technical information, please visit the RussellTick product specifications on the NASDAQ OMX Trader website.
Subscribe to Email Alerts:
NASDAQ OMX is offering customers the ability to self select news delivery across various NASDAQ OMX markets. Create and maintain a profile for updating alert preferences and contact information. Visit the enrollment form on the NASDAQ Trader website and sign up today! Please note that if you choose to unsubscribe from an email list, you may no longer receive potentially critical emails from the NASDAQ Stock Market regarding NASDAQ's trading and data products, regulatory issues or marketplace initiatives.
About the NASDAQ OMX Group: The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. is the world's largest exchange company. It delivers trading, exchange technology and public company services across six continents, with more than 3,600 listed companies. NASDAQ OMX offers multiple capital raising solutions to companies around the globe, including its U.S. listings market, NASDAQ OMX Nordic, NASDAQ OMX Baltic, NASDAQ OMX First North, and the U.S. 144A sector. The company offers trading across multiple asset classes including equities, derivatives, debt, commodities, structured products and exchange-traded funds. NASDAQ OMX technology supports the operations of over 70 exchanges, clearing organizations and central securities depositories in more than 50 countries. NASDAQ OMX Nordic and NASDAQ OMX Baltic are not legal entities but describe the common offering from NASDAQ OMX exchanges in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Iceland, Tallinn, Riga, and Vilnius. For more information about NASDAQ OMX, visit www.nasdaqomx.com.