PSX Historical TotalView-ITCH (Monthly Subscription)
Nasdaq offers a historical record of the order and trade transaction data from the PSX TotalView-ITCH data feed. Subscribers to this historical product may download the PSX TotalView-ITCH daily transaction logs on a T+1 basis from a secured website or FTP server.
Benefits and Features
PSX Historical TotalView-ITCH provides a daily record of the order and trade transactions from the Nasdaq PSX SM (PSXSM) market. The PSX Historical TotalView-ITCH product is designed to:
- Allow PSX TotalView-ITCH data feed subscribers and market data distributors to perform back-testing of program trading models for quality control purposes
- Provide historical tick-by-tick PSX order data needed by researchers and analysts
- Use Binary File specifications to enable firms to easily translate the PSX TotalView-ITCH files for data storage and query
Nasdaq offers access to the PSX Historical-ITCH download files in the following way:
Please note that Nasdaq plans to retain a minimum of three months of PSX TotalView-ITCH files on its secured FTP server beginning in 2010.
Please refer to the U.S Equities Price List for pricing information.
Agreements & Forms
To order this web-based data product, firms must submit the appropriate documentation and receive prior approval from Nasdaq:
- Data Feed Request Form - Required for all firms
- Nasdaq Global Data Agreement - Required for all firms prior to initiation of the first Nasdaq data service only
- System Application - Required for firms only if the data will be displayed or used in a system that is not yet approved by Nasdaq
For the complete list of Nasdaq and UTP market data agreements and forms, please refer to the Nasdaq Global Data Products Agreements and Forms page.