FINRA/NASDAQ Trade Reporting Facility (ACT Technology)
Benefits and Features
Some of the features you'll find on the FINRA/NASDAQ TRF:
- 30-second trade reporting for all U.S. Equities
- Automatic submission to clearing Special functions such as Step-outs and Explicit Fee functions
- Locked-in trade confirmation within 20 minutes of execution
- Using our intuitive front end, Weblink ACT 2.0, you can query for and research trades in real time.
- Same-day trade confirmation and reconciliation to executing party and contra party
- Complete front-end trade reporting and trade management via Weblink ACT
- Match/Compare functionality to facilitate broker-to-broker transactions
- Reliable, trusted technology
Revenue Sharing Program - Let your Trading Pay you Back!
The FINRA/NASDAQ TRF distributes revenue based on the same formula as the Securities Information Processors (SIPs) - based directly on shares and trades reported. Firms qualify for tiers on a per tape basis according to each firm's reported market share of total trades reported to the FINRA/NASDAQ TRF for each quarter, in each tape. Firms' tier qualifications are evaluated each quarter for that period's payout.
|Web Based||Industry Standard||NASDAQ Proprietary Method|
|Weblink ACT 2.0 – Web based method for trade reporting, trade scan, taking action on trades and more.||FIX – Users can connect to us electronically using FIX.||CTCI– Users can connect to us electronically using CTCI.|
Complete Suite of Risk and Compliance Products
NASDAQ OMX Risk Management provides clearing firms, executing brokers and sponsoring firms a comprehensive view of their firms' activity in all NASDAQ OMX markets. We offer various methods for clearing firms to view and manage their customers' and their own trading activity.
The front end to tool provides:
FINRA™, Trade Reporting Facility™ and TRF™ are trademarks of Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc.