New Wireless Connectivity from Secaucus to Mahwah!
Nasdaq strives to offer the most accessible and diverse connectivity options to market participants. With this in mind, we have added new wireless connectivity from Secaucus to Mahwah utilizing Apsara Networks.
We are currently providing the ARCA Integrated Feed in Secaucus and the Direct Edge feeds in Mahwah, with plans to add the BATS feeds after their planned migration in 2Q2015. In addition, we are offering dedicated bandwidth services via this new wireless route.
Place your order now and start your free 30 day trial period!
For more information, please contact Doug Aragones at +1 212 231 5189.
Continued Improvement to Nasdaq Wireless Services
Recent enhancements include:
- Seamlessly migrated to the new Direct Edge feed on our wireless network from Secaucus to Carteret.
- Went “live” on Wireless Express Connect and Metro Millimeter Wave services on our Carteret to Mahwah route with Apsara Networks – our most popular route to date! With latency enhancements expected in the coming weeks.
- Working with Anova Technology to complete the Carteret to Mahwah route and expect this hybrid network to be “live” later in 1Q 2015.
- Introduced eSpeed ITCH (newer, lower latency market data feed) on our NY2 and NY4 wireless routes.
Unmatched Speed - Added Convenience
Nasdaq offers all customers the opportunity to co-locate their servers and equipment within the Nasdaq Data Center, providing proximity to the speed and liquidity of all of our U.S. markets.
Through co-location (CoLo), participants are able to reduce latency and network complexity by utilizing high density cabinets and a single hand-off for all Nasdaq markets. Nasdaq offers a wide variety of connectivity options and market data to fit a firm's specific network and trading strategy needs.
- Metro Millimeter Wave: Receive the most popular equities and fixed income market data at latencies 40-50% faster than the fastest fiber optic networks.
- Wireless Express Connect: A true point-to-point connection linking customers in the Nasdaq Data Center to New Jersey and Chicago trading hubs to transport messages and data at ultra-low latencies.
- Nasdaq-Chicago Microwave: Delivers the most popular Futures and ETF market data at latencies of up to 40% faster than the fastest fiber optic networks between the Nasdaq Data Center and the CME Group Data Center.
CLIENT CONNECTIVITY- 40G & 10G Ultra
- Connect to all Nasdaq markets and receive all Nasdaq and outside exchange data feeds.
- Reduce round-trip latency by an average of two to five microseconds.
- Need the speed but not the bandwidth? Our new 10G ULTRA option provides the same latency.
- Highly secure data center that provides redundant power with generator backup, efficient cooling and fire detection/suppression.
- Many Telecommunications carriers are available, providing subscribers with an opportunity to establish diverse connectivity to and from the facility at competitive prices.
SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED LATENCY
- High-Speed 10G Ethernet Network, round trip order-to-ack and market data order-to-tick latency is sub-50 microseconds.
- Subscribers can establish connections with more than 100 leading financial firms located in our facility.
- We offer a range of cabinets from low density starting at 2.88 KW to Super Cab, capable of handling up to 17.3 KW.
- Customers can also choose from several connectivity options, including the high-speed 40G Network, and multiple Telco providers.
- To schedule a tour of our facility, request rates, or for additional information, contact Doug Aragones at +1 212 231 5189