Nasdaq Testing Facilities
The Nasdaq Testing Facilities provide the ability for firms to test their automated systems that integrate with Nasdaq services. This service supplies firms with multiple venues to test upcoming Nasdaq releases and product enhancements. In addition, firms may use the Nasdaq Testing Facility to test their new software development prior to implementation.
The Nasdaq Test Facilities are available in two locations: Ashburn, VA, which includes services related to Post Trade, and Carteret, NJ, which includes services related to our Equities, Fixed Income, Futures and (coming soon) Options markets.
The Nasdaq Testing Facility in Carteret, NJ supports Market Data and Order Entry for:
- Options (coming in Q4, 2015)
The Nasdaq Testing Facility in Ashburn, VA supports:
- Computer-to-Computer Interface (CTCI)
- FINRA TRAQS Web Application
- FINRA TRACE Market Data Feed
Please refer to our IP address details for source/multicast IP addresses required to receive each NTF Market Data Feed.
There are multiple ways to connect in to our NASDAQ Test Facilities in Carteret and Ashburn, as detailed below.
- Cross-connect within our Carteret data center to either a colocated cabinet, or a customer direct connect router.
- Site-to-site VPN though the Internet (limited to order routing only, no market data).
- Cusomter Direct Connect telco circuit
- VPN access through the internet or an extranet provider
- Dial-up (via a v.90/ISDN modem or AS 5300 connection and test service delivery platform located at Nasdaq Data Center, CTCI Only)
Testing Facility Availability
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., ET.
- Fridays, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., ET.
- Scheduled appointments are available on weekends.
- eSpeed: Same as the production hours of operation
All firms that connect, or are setting up a connection, to Nasdaq via:
- Users of FINRA's TRAQS web application
- eSpeed FIX, ITCH , Legacy API and Legacy Multicast
What is the Pricing?
How to Subscribe
Support Documents and Information
- Andrea Moran at +1 212 231 5162