NASDAQ OMX Market ReplaySM Product Suite
The Market ReplaySM Product Suite features several versions of NASDAQ OMX’s powerful replay and analysis tool that allows users to view detailed financial data down to the millisecond.
NASDAQ Market Replay PRO
*Now offering pre/post market data!*
NASDAQ Market ReplaySM U.S. is an extremely powerful replay and analysis tool, allowing users to view the consolidated order book and trade data for NASDAQ-, NYSE- and other regional exchange -listed securities at any point in time.
- Trade support and compliance desks can use Market Replay to help validate best execution and Reg NMS compliance.
- Investors and Brokers can use the tool to reconstruct the events around a single point in time to determine whether there was a missed opportunity or an unforeseen event.
- Brokers can send clients a NASDAQ-validated screen shot of the moment their particular trade occurred, confirming the quality of the execution.
Data is available intraday and will be delayed at least 15-minutes for NASDAQ, NYSE- and other regional exchange -listed securities.
NASDAQ Market Replay LITESM and PLUSSM
Market Replay LITE, a free market analysis tool, allows retail investors to view transparent insight into the intricacies of the market with an easy-to-use interface and quick access to market activity.
Market Replay PLUS is an enhanced offering of the LITE version offering an unlimited number of replays and access to intraday quote and trade data.
Using a subset of functionality of Market Replay PRO, LITE and PLUS provide extremely powerful replay of consolidated quote and trade data. They allows users to rewind and re-examine the order book and time-and-sales data at historic points in time, providing the chance to confirm the quality of their trade and review missed opportunities.
To view a matrix of features of the different products within the Market
Benefits & Features
Market Replay U.S. is designed to provide real-time intraday market data for NASDAQ-, NYSE- and other regional exchange-listed securities. In addition, it enables users to:
Market Replay offers the ability to:
For a full list of features and benefits, view the Market Replay Fact Sheet.
NASDAQ’s Web 2.0 Widget Plug-and-Play technology provides a ready-made display requiring no additional bandwidth and significantly reducing development time and cost. Plug and Play allows distributors to offer the premier Market Replay data in a customized format to fit their usage and capacity needs.
NASDAQ OMX charges a monthly subscription and user fee for access to Market Replay:
|NASDAQ Market Replay|
|Entitlement Name||Security Coverage||Monthly Fee|
|NASDAQ Market Replay
|NASDAQ, NYSE and Amex Issues||Professional/Corporate: $50 per user
Non-Professional: $20 per user
|NASDAQ Market Replay
|NASDAQ, NYSE and Amex Issues||Professional|
Internal Distribution: $1,000 per firm
External Distribution: $5,000 per firm
$5,000 per firm
|Enterprise License Option|
|NASDAQ Market Replay
|NASDAQ, NYSE and Amex Issues||$25,000 per month|
The usage fees are assessed based on the number and type of subscribers that access NASDAQ OMX market data. See the NASDAQ OMX Data Policies document for additional information. Please consult with your NASDAQ OMX Global Data Product account manager to determine which fee option is best suited to your company's needs.
The enterprise license option for professional and non-professional subscribers is available to NASDAQ OMX broker/dealer firms only. The enterprise license for non-display terminals is available to NASDAQ OMX internal data distributors only. Enterprise licenses cover subscriber fees only; firms must still pay applicable distributor fees. For some products, there may be a minimum subscription length. Please contact your NASDAQ OMX Global Data Product account manager to discuss these pricing options.
Product News & Updates
Market Replay subscribers and distributors may be interested in the following updates:
- Case Study on the Implementation of Cloud Computing (To order the full publication, please contact Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Adobe Success Story: NASDAQ Market Replay
- Market Replay featured on ZDNET, The Universal Desktop Blog
- NASDAQ DataStore — One day trial of Market Replay available at data.nasdaqomx.com
- Market Replay in Securities Industry News
- InfoQ Case Study: NASDAQ Market Replay
- Interview on User Interface Resource Center
How to Order
- For technical related inquiries, please contact the NASDAQ OMX DataStore.