Secure FTP Information
NASDAQ OMX Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) web server will provide firms with the capability to import data files systematically into systems' mainframes or applications, rather than through a manual download process.
The NASDAQ OMX SFTP web server is available via the Internet supporting the Transport Layer Security (TLS) and the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) cryptographic protocols.
Customer firms will need to use their own SFTP or SFTPs client software in order to retrieve files from the NASDAQ OMX SFTP server.
Other Data Available via Secure FTP
Currently NASDAQ provides the following services via the Secure FTP method:
- NASDAQ Indices Component and Weighting Information:
- Daily List - CUSIP1 data included for eligible organizations)
- Short Sale
- NASDAQ Report Center:
- Equity Trade Journal
- MP Position Plus Closing Quotes
- InterACT Trade Detail
- Reg Recon Files
- Questions or Technical Assistance:
NASDAQ Subscriber Services at +1 212 231 5180
- Secure FTP Support & Technical Support at 212.231.5180, Option 1