NASDAQ OMX InterACT is a real-time compliance tool that assists firms with supervision of trade activity reported to the FINRA/NASDAQ Trade Reporting Facility (FINRA/NASDAQ TRFTM). InterACT summarizes and consolidates data for your over the counter trade reports, helping you avoid regulatory fines.
View Screen Shots
Features and Functionality
InterACT Pop-Up Alert:
The pop-up alerts you of any trades in the category of "As Contra Party (not yet matched) - Trade Date Only", even when the InterACT screen is minimized in the browser window.
- Receive an alert every nine minutes if there are trades that require your attention
- Click on the pop-up to go directly to the ACT scan* to take action on trades
*Firms will continue to be charged standard fees for Trade Scans generated by InterACT.
InterACT allows compliance officers, traders and back office analysts to keep track of their compliance, while helping to monitor for the following violations:
- 10 second trade reporting stat available now (Rule coming November 4th, 2013)
- 30 second reporting requirement
- 20 minute failed to compare
- Reg NMS Trade-Throughs
Real-Time Intraday Dashboard:
- Real-Time Trade Stats — Monitor Unmatched Trades, Late Trades, Number of potential Reg NMS Trade-Throughs and other stats, including Declines, Cancels, No/Was and One-Sided Breaks.
- Trade Scans — Run trade scans to access full trade detail and to take action quickly.
Historical FTP Trade Detail Reports:
- Using our Broker Dealer Data Report service, users can opt to receive trade detail for InterACT in a daily report.
- Download/ Export Capability — Download to excel for record keeping purposes.