NASDAQ OMX PSX TotalView-ITCH ("PSX TotalView")
ITCH is the revolutionary NASDAQ OMX outbound protocol
The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. launched NASDAQ OMX PSX (PSX) on October 8, 2010, which is the only exchange to offer a price/size priority model for trading U.S. equities.
In conjunction with the new PSX market center, NASDAQ OMX introduced the proprietary data feed, NASDAQ OMX PSX TotalView-ITCH (PSX TotalView), which provides order level data with market participant attribution for the new PSX market center.
Benefits & Features
PSX TotalView shows you every single quote and order at every price level in NASDAQ-, NYSE-, NYSE MKT- and NYSE Arca-listed securities for the new market center. The data feed does the following:
- Provides full order depth using a series of order messages to track the life of a customer order in PSX
- Offers trade data for PSX executions that occur within the PSX market
- Supports administrative messages, such as:
- Trading Action messages used to inform market participants when a security is halted or released for trading
- Symbol Directory messages to provide basic security data such as the market tier and Financial Status Indicator
The data available via PSX TotalView allows you to:
- View all displayed quotes and orders
- Access total displayed anonymous interest
- See total size of all displayed quotes and orders
At this time, NASDAQ OMX recommends that firms interested in PSX TotalView process the direct data feed. Using this data feed, market participant firms and market data distributors may create real-time display products and automated trading applications. For detailed technical information, please refer to the Market Data technical specifications page on the NASDAQ OMX Trader website.
|Entitlement Name||Security Coverage||Monthly Fee*|
|PSX TotalView||NASDAQ, NYSE, NYSE Amex and NYSE Arca||Professional/Corporate: $40 per subscriber
Non-Professional: $1 per subscriber
|Managed Data Solution|
(Internal Use Only)
|NASDAQ, NYSE and NYSE MKT Issues||Professional/Corporate: $100 per subscriber
Non-Professional: $20 per subscriber
|PSX TotalView||NASDAQ, NYSE, NYSE Amex and NYSE Arca||Internal Distribution: $500 per firm
External Distribution: $1,250 per firm
Direct Access: $1,000 per firm
|Managed Data Solution Administration Fee
(For the right to offer Managed Data Solutions to client organizations)
|NASDAQ, NYSE and NYSE MKT Issues||$750 per Distributor|
|Enterprise License Option|
|PSX TotalView Non-Display Usage||NASDAQ, NYSE, NYSE Amex and NYSE Arca||$16,000|
*Fees effective November 1, 2011.
For ordering information, please contact your NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products Account Manager at +1 301 978 5307, option #2.
Agreements & Forms
To initiate this data on a data feed, firms must submit the appropriate documentation and receive prior approval from NASDAQ OMX:
- Data Feed Request Form - Required for all firms
- NASDAQ OMX Global Data Agreement - Required for all firms prior to initiation of the first NASDAQ OMX data service only
- System Application - Required for firms only if the data will be displayed or used in a system that is not yet approved by NASDAQ OMX
For the complete list of NASDAQ OMX and UTP market data agreements and forms, please refer to the NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products Agreements and Forms page.
Product News & Updates
NASDAQ OMX PSX market data distributors may be interested in the following news items that have been posted to the NASDAQ OMX Trader website:
- Data News #2010-6: NASDAQ OMX Plans to Introduce NASDAQ OMX PSX Proprietary Data Feeds